Friday, March 7, 2014

50 Day Buying Ban

Heyya,
Have any of you noticed what type of posts I do the most? That's right hauls! I am aware that I have a problem so that's why I decided to take action! I buy too much stuff.I'm sure i'm not the only shopaholic here am I right?

I decided to take action by going on a 50 day buying ban.I won't buy ANYTHING for 50 days.Unless of course my parents buy it for me.The only time I'm allowed to buy anything during this buying ban is to get my BFF a birthday gift and thats it.The buying ban is from MARCH 1 - APRIL 19. 
Source

Also I'm going on a skincare buying ban until I finish all the cleansers,toners,and moisturizers I own first.I was going threw my stash the other day and I found that I had 4-5 cleansers.The thing is I used them then I got new cleansers and forgot about them.I will be buying lots of skincare in the summer.That's why I want to use up everything I own and save some money.


Anybody wanna join me ?Let's cure of shopping addiction together =)) 


☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

1 comment:

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...