Sunday, January 26, 2014

The face shop Haul!

Hey guys!
I can't believe that I haven't done a haul since November.I'm so proud of myself! I have been saving my money to buy the sigma make up brushes and other things.And I'm almost there! Yaay! So the other day while I was visiting my grandma (Dad's side) me and my cousins to decided to go to Makkah mall.While I was browsing the stores I found out that they opened a Face Shop there.So I decided to treat myself to a couple of things from there.I didn't buy much this time.Here are the things!

sorry about the pic's quality I don't have my camera with me so I used my iphone.I tried to photoshop it,but it's still ugh!

Jewel Therapy Volume & Hair treatment lotion 50sr ($13)
Green Tea oil free toner 75sr ($20)
Chia seed sheet mask 12sr ($3)
Acai Berry sheet mask 12sr ($3)

That's it for today~!

☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! :) I want to see reviews on the toner for sure =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have that up as soon as possible! So far i'm liking it!

      Delete

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...