Friday, January 17, 2014

New Year's Resoultion +Update

Hello,Beauties !
I missed you so much.Exams are finally over !! I'm so psyched to get back to blogging.I'm currently on vacation so I will try to post as much posts as I can.I have so many things to review. Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm gonna make this a short and quick post! I wanted to share some of my new year's resolutions with you.I feel like if I shared them I'd actually get them done this year!

1.Lose a couple pounds
2.Workout
3.Eat Healthy Food
4.Read 36 books
5.Take better care of my skin

Those are just a couple what's you're new years resolution for 2014?



☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...