Saturday, September 21, 2013

Quick Update:Life,School,& Moving !

Hey guys so I'm finally back! 
I came back from Dubai,UAE last week and since then I haven't had much free time,because I had to make up for all the days I missed in school and do my missing homework! And remember how in my last update I told you that we were moving? We were supposed to move to Peru ! and we packed our things and then my parents changed their minds and decided to stay in Saudi! and of course we had to unpack all of the boxes and it sure was lots of fun! -.- but overall life has been good! I'll start posting regularly from now on since I'm almost done unpacking... ^.^!! and for those who are waiting for my Dubai haul I'll have that up as soon as possible ,and after that I won't be doing a haul for at least a month :) 

☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...