Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Update:The reason for my lack of update and other things..

Hello, Love♡
Sorry for not posting anything the past couple of days!
The reason for my lack of updates was because,  My parents suddenly decided that we take a road trip to grandma's and that was a 10 hour drive! Then eid came btw EID MUBARK !! And I have just been busy catching up with my family, eid, and being lazy! Also my 2 younger sisters and 3 of cousins birthday was earlier this month !! July and August are always hectic and stressful!  Ohhh and the most important update is I'm moving AGAIN !!!! Won't say where yet it's a surprise! & that im going to Dubai at the end of this month to attend my cousin's wedding <3 

☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...