Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sanrio (Hello Kitty Store) Haul

Heeey!
I went to SANRIO!!!! It's one of my fav stores of all time! I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty.In fact my whole room is Hello Kitty!!<3<3<3 I have been going to Sanrio regulary for the past 2 months and these are the things I got !

Hello Kitty Tea Set 
I have been eyeing this for a couple of months now,and finally decided to buy it!
When I went to check out the guy told me it was 40% off ! so it was 61SR($16.26)!! 
And the SA told me most of the stuff in the store are 40% off even though they didn't have any sign that said they were having a sale! So of course the HK freak I am I ended up buying other stuff




I also got this notebook for my younger sister


and got myself this notebook

it also has 5 clear pockets at the end of the notebook

Contact Lens Case
I started wearing contacts at the begining of July,and I needed a case for my lens.While I was browsing Sanrio I saw this so I had to get it!




Travel Toothbrush Kit




☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan)

2 comments:

  1. OMG x.x so many cute stuff x.x i just love everything! The tea set is soooooooo adorableee x.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! and best thing they were on sale!

      Delete

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...