Friday, August 30, 2013

August Empties

Hello~!!!!
It's the end of the month again! which means its time for my empties!!! Here we go~!


 Mong Leya Cooling Lotion:As I have said before I LOVE this product! I have re-purchesed this product more than 10 times!! 
Rating: 5/5
L'oreal Hydrafresh icy toner:I will have a review for this toner up real soon !
Rating:4/5
Bioderma sensibio H2O:Like everyone else I LOVED this product!This is my 2nd bottle that I have used up <3 its 2 in 1 toner & make up remover.The only downside to this product is it's price</3
Rating:5/5
CVS Petroleum Jelly: I have to use this every night on my hands and feet then wear my socks,and when I wake up my hands and feet feel so soft!!
Rating:5/5


The Face Shop Supreme Cereal Brown Rice: I didn't like how this mask's size is different it was too big for my face unlike the other masks from TFS!
Rating:1/5
Barry M 3in1 top coat,base coat,and strengthener: Rating 3/5
Revlon lip butter: Rating 3/5

☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...