Monday, July 29, 2013

Review:[ST.IVES] Apricot Scrub


Hey,Today I have another review for you! It was on the list of my upcoming posts.You can check other upcoming posts HERE! Let's get started



Description:
→Gently exfoliates to instantly reveal smooth radiation skin
→non-irritating
→100% natural extracts
→does not contain animal derived ingredients

Directions:
Moisten face with water.dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face.rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes.in case of contact with eyes, ,flush thoroughly with water. For best results use 3 to 4 times per week.

Ingredients:


My thoughts:
I heard and read so many good things about this scrub, but couldn't find it anywhere! I was super happy when I found it at the pharmacy next to my grandmas. I Use this scrub about twice a week.I feel like my face is clean,polished, and a tad dry afterwords, but with a little moisturizer my skin feels nice! However I disliked the scent, and the fact that it didn't leave my skin feeling as smooth as skinfood's black suger foaming scrub!

Pros
◇gets rid of the dirt and dead skin cells
◆good price for 200ml (26sr ~ $4-$6)
◇a little goes a long way
◆100% natural extracts
◇doesn't contain animal derived ingredients

Cons
◇makes my skin a tad bit dry afterwards
◆contains alcohol
◇annoying scent

Rating:☆☆☆☆

Would I repurchase this product?  
No!


♡Make my day follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with my latest posts♡
You're feedback means a lot to me so don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Have you tried any scrub from St.Ives?

~Xoxo,레 판(Refan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...