Monday, July 1, 2013

Collective Haul PART2

Hello,
As promised I'm doing part 2 of my collective haul.If you haven't read part 1 yet you can click HERE ... All the things I bought were from Office Depot they were having a 50% off arts & crafts... Let's get started~!

important notice: GFC is closing down today! so if you havent followed me on Bloglovin' please do so 




 5 Acrylic Painting Board 9"x12" 5SR($1.25)
 5 Acrylic Painting Board 9"x6" 4SR($1)
 Reeves acrylic paint in Titanium white 5SR($1.25)
 Reeves acrylic paint in Flesh 5SR($1.25)
 Reeves acrylic paint in Mars black 5SR($1.25)


 Reeves 18 acrylic paint set 5SR($1.25)
 Flower paint pallet 4SR($1)



 Tulip slick 3D paint 6SR($1.50)
 Reeves artist gloss varnish 7.50SR($2)


 Esprit notebook 11SR($3)



 Sculpey III clay in(Top from L to R,Bottom from L to R): 4SR($1)
Translucent
Light Blue Pearl
Spring Lilac
Granny Smith
Hot pink
(3)Chocolate
Gold 
Tan
Beige

Sorry for the boring blog post,but I had to type everything fast cuz my laptop battery is going to die!

Next Post: Probably a review

What kind of blog posts would you like to see?Is there any product you want me to review for you?

-XOXO, ريفان (Refan)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome deals at the office depot! I'd love to see more reviews and hauls of Korean/Japanese cosmetics/skincare! ^__^

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,I was surprised almost everything was under $2!! and thanks so much for your feedback! I'll be posting a review for one of the face shop's cleanser soon so look out for that<3 And i'm already following you on Bloglovin' :D

      Delete

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...